Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Im lookin manual 1992 four winds classic...2

Customer Question

im lookin for the manual for a 1992 four winds classic...26'
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
IS this a travel trailer or class C, they used the classic brand for both... Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The vin # : 4eutd2625pa000459.....travel trailer...that's all the info provided on the title
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
OK
These questions are VERY difficult to respond to. I understand this answer might not be what you are looking for but we are required to respond to each customer.
I have been doing this site for several years and I do know a place that you can try, it is a manual exchange, if the information is not available you make a posting to what you are after... I have had a handful of owners in your same position that reported it helped them out. Below is a link for you copy and paste that link into your browser.... IF you would like to try another expert please let me know, my goal is for you to be satisfied and I only get credit when you select a rating... Robert
http://www.rvingthemidwestconnection.com/manuals1990newer.htm