Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I need the hot and cold water plumbing diagrams to repair the

Customer Question

I need the hot and cold water plumbing diagrams to repair the water lines in my 1998 bounder gas rv. The leaking pipes are beside of the bath tube and going to the water heater.
how do i get to them to repair
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
Sorry for the delay I see no other experts have responded.
IF you can see the leak and ID the line on each side you might be able to cut the old line out where you have access install a compression style fitting such as a Flair it and put the new line in, most RV parts stores carry the fittings and tubing. Sometimes the lines will go below the floor and you will see a metal chase and inside that chase are the plumbing and some electrical lines, if that is the case part of the metal chase can be cut out for access. IF I had a print I would give to you but they are difficult to obtain, I might get a hold of Fleetwood with your FIN number to see if they can help you on that end... Hope this helps some... Robert