Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I own a 2000 Monaco knight with four door norcold fridge.this

Customer Question

I own a 2000 Monaco knight with four door norcold fridge.this past winter I did a poor job of winterizing and as a result the ice maker is leaking water.how can I eliminate the ice maker and continue to use my refrigerator. I would appreciate your reply and I thank you in advance. orville penney
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert....
What you can do is disconnect the wires to water solenoid valve which is located under the outside access panel, this will prevent water going to the ice maker and isolate the AC power, You can also remove the water line and cap it. I would shut the breaker off when you pull the wires as they are AC power. IF you need more help please get me the model of the Norcold, I am thinking this is a 1200 series.... Robert
Also I would tape up all the wires with electrical tape.