gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have a Dometic RM3600. It work fine on 120V electric

Customer Question

Hi. I have a Dometic RM3600. It work fine on 120V electric but not on gas. when it should start on gas nothing happens. No relays/valves clicking. My friend put a push button in that open the gas valve and I use a lighter to manually light it. Last year that worked fine but this year it will only tay on for a seconds. The switch at the top of the fridge does not always in the the green light does not light unless you wiggle the switch and the red light never lights.
When I took it apart I noticed that the pins of the connector were loose. You can move them back and forth. Last year I weged a piece of plastic underneath it and the light and gas worked fine except for having to light it manually but the burner stayed on. Could these loose connectors affect the gas operation?
Category: RV
Expert:  Michael Reush replied 1 year ago.
thanks, ***** ***** accessing the service manual and reviewing it, I'll be right back... Michael
Hi, I have no information on that model, with that I will opt out and allow another expert to assist you thanks for your patience.........MIchael