Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I just had a right front tire blow out at 70mph, there

Customer Question

Hi, I just had a right front tire blow out at 70mph, there was nothing left to the tire.
the flying rubber tore the wiring harness out the feeds the passenger switches.
awning, outside power step, inside power step well cover, windshield shade, compartment lights, step well lights and map lights.
I cannot see where the harness originated from. It was pulled so hard it yanked the wires off the switches in the passenger console.
I see where the wiring went through the floor to feed the switches but I can't see where they came from.
there are a good 15 wires or so and they all broke at the same length.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert..

Sorry to hear about the blow out, it sounds like you might need a print on this, I would try and get a hold of Monaco with the coach number to see if they can assist you on this, they do have a parts, service and technical support number click HERE to view. If I had one I would give it to you, I have worked with other owners who have contacted them and the input I have gotten has been positive from other owners who contact them. My goal is for you to be satisfied only rate my service if you are... Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi There

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
Robert