Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 2001 featherlite Vouge- The slide out is creaping

Customer Question

I have a 2001 featherlite Vouge-
The slide out is creaping back in when it is out.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert....

IF it is a hydrualic system then it could be a leak or solenoid valve issue, run the room and listen for the pump manifold, go to the manifold and you should see some solenoid valves with wires on them. Feel each one while the switch is pressed inside and you should be able to feel the solenoid, if it is creeping in you should be able to swap the extended and retract solenoids and see if the problem changes. IF the problem changes then it is the solenoid, if the problem does not change it could be a bad cylinder or slow leak on one of the lines. One thing to watch is when you change the solenoids there will be pressure on the lines and fluid may want to spray out so have something to catch the fluid and have saety glasses on. IF you know the manufacturer of the slideroom I might be able to help more..... Hope this helps... Robert