Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Big bubble comes up when thetford rv toilet is flushed.this

Customer Question

big bubble comes up when thetford rv toilet is flushed.this has just started .i cleaned the black water tank last week
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert..

Make sure the black tank vent on the roof is clear and clean, you should see the abs piping sticking up above the roof line about 4", the cap will go over the piping. Make sure no debris, leaves etc are under that vent cap or the tank will not vent properly, the tank needs to breath. Make sure the piping is not below the roof line as well. I also might get a spray wand and go down into the toilet so you get the piping from the toilet to tank and spray that out really good, want to make sure you do not have any partial blockage in that piping.... Hope this helps... Robert