Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Just bought a 2013 40' allegro bus from Vogt RV in Fort Worth

Customer Question

Just bought a 2013 40' allegro bus from Vogt RV in Fort Worth ... All of a sudden the door won't shut properly ... Won't latch. We Think this may have happened at the dealership and the salesman did something to make it latch ... But we don't know what that is. It's Sunday night and we don't want to leave our motorcoach unlocked overnight ... Can you help us ?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** you shut the door it closes fully but does not latch at ALL? IF you try and apply pressure to the door will it latch? DO you see a plate on the door frame with some screws, this is where the latch will catch. Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The bar that the door latches on to can be moved by pushing it up or down ... Maybe it's self adjusting? Anyway, we figured it out, thanks.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
OK Glad you got it, I would have it checked out one more time just to be sure, normally you adjust the door side and or door frame side to make it shut properly.... Robert