Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have an LCI touch panel and i can't read the lcd. its on

Customer Question

I have an LCI touch panel and i can't read the lcd. its on but no words appear in the display
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** is the Year, Make and Model of the RV? Will any of the functions work without the words appearing? Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2013 Dynamax Trilogy 5th wheel. Yes the functions are operative
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
OK I suspect if all the functions are working and it is turning ON then you have a bad touch panel. I would verify your battery voltage and check the connector on the back. What I also might try and do is dis-connect the battery for a few mins and see if that helps, sometimes it can reset the controller which talks to the control pad. With the functions working sounds like a faulty pad. I might contact LCI and see what the warranty is on that, some components might have a two year warranty.... Hope this helps some... Robert