Ron, RV Mechanic
Experience:  32 years Master Tech ASE certified.
7276279

Ford F350 coachman RV: 84 F350 coachmn 26' RV.New fuel pumps

Customer Question

84 F350 coachmn 26' RV.New fuel pumps an sending units and transfer swtch but still no reading on the gauge useing either tank.Any ideas?
Category: RV
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this hereWith the switch switch to the tank you are testing remove the sending unit wire from the tank and ground it and see if the gauge pegs full with the key on, this test should work for both tanks. If the gauge dose not move on either tank and you sure the circuit from the senders to the selector switch is okay then you very like have a failed fuel gauge in the cluster.