Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Where do I find the circuit breakers that handle all of the

Customer Question

Where do I find the circuit breakers that handle all of the interior functions for a 2013 Fleetwood discovery model 40G
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** the main breaker panel will always be located inside, they could place that in the hallway near the floor, under the fridge or on the base of the bed/under the bed. I have also seen them located in the closet area. Sometimes they will use a finished wooden panel the same color as the cabinets that would swing down.... IF you are still having problems locating it please let me know...... RobertAlso if you have an inverter it will have two circuit breakers on it, that would be outside in a storage compartment...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We looked in most of those places, it's dark out so we'll look again in the morning. Can we reach you in the morning
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Yes I will be around... I have seen some under the bed and it might have a panel you have to remove... Robert