gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have a 1983 E350 460rv I have tried all of the ways of trying to loc

Customer Question

I have a 1983 E350 460rv I have tried all of the ways of trying to locate the problems. the oil switch tried jumping it with jumper wire installed a new fuel pump. installed a new diode installed a new carb have the same problems starts runs for about 20 seconds then dies over and over agin out of ldeas can you help also replaced relay.
Category: RV
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** thanks for question.Have you had codes read and what are they if known?Is check engine light on?Does it die out like turning off key or running out of fuel?Does fuel pump continue running after engine is running?Let me know it may take some time going back and forth but we will see what we can do.