Ron, RV Mechanic
Experience:  32 years Master Tech ASE certified.
7276279

No power to ignition circuit yet ac fa runs in acc position?

Customer Question

no power to ignition circuit yet ac fa runs in acc position? Is there wiring diagram for this
Category: RV
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

There are two fuses in the battery junction box that power the ignition switch, they are the fuse J (60 amp) and the fuse L (50 amp) , the power from these fuses power the yellow wires and the lite green/violet wires. Start with checking both fuse and if they check okay then check and see if you have power on these wires at the switch. See the wiring diagram in the link below.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Ign%20Wiring%20APR%2030.pdf