Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

how much can i sell my 1995 airex rexhall 32ft motorhome for

how much can i sell my 1995 airex rexhall 32ft motorhome for if refer needs to be fixed? it has lost cooling and needs new part.
Hi Joan,

After doing a quick check the average retail on this is about 9K and the low retail is about 7K. I would start at the higher number or even above and then negotiate the price with the cost of a new fridge. For a few more hundred the fridge can be replaced with a new one and the labor is less to replace then change the cooling unit. I might start this off at 11K and see if anyone is interested and then drop down on the price, you always want to go higher to start then the average value.... Hope this helps, IF you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert