Dads Mechanic
Dads Mechanic, RV Body Repairer
Experience:  I was a rockwood camper dealer for many years from 1970 on many years Servicing motor coachs, rv's and motor homes.
65581030

Where can I find the double blower for the ac in the dash for

Where can I find the double blower for the ac in the dash for my 1982 27' Pace Arrow?

Dads Mechanic :

good evening. Is it possible that if you look at pictures in the catolgue youu could pick out the replacement?

Customer:

Yes. When you open the front left panel on the front of the RV there is a panel that is removable which exposes the twin squirrel blower which blows either hot air or AC from the dash. That squirrel blower is what I'm looking to replace.

Customer:

Thank you

Dads Mechanic :

Here is a site that suppies school bus parts, blower motors and cages. If this not what are you are looking for please do give me a poor rating. you can look at differant body manufatures for differant models. Thanks for coming to Just Answers. Jim!!!

Dads Mechanic :

http://www.schoolbuspartsco.com/WebPages/heaterpages/heater_motor.html

Dads Mechanic :

I will opt out if this dosen't work for you. Jim!!!

Hi!
I hope I have helped to resolve your problem. I am checking to see if I can assist with any thing else today, or clarify my answer to you.
Thanks for using Just Answers.
Dads Mechanic.
Jim