Dads Mechanic
Dads Mechanic, RV Body Repairer
Experience:  I was a rockwood camper dealer for many years from 1970 on many years Servicing motor coachs, rv's and motor homes.

I have a 1978 dodge motorhome. It has a 440 motor with a holley

I have a 1978 dodge motorhome. It has a 440 motor with a holley carb. I have fuel and spark. I turned it over and it turns over freely yet when fuel is pump in frum gas pedel the motor drags. do you know whats wrong.

Dads Mechanic :

Good morning, sorry for your trouble. let me ask you a few questions. When was the last time your had it running? Have you checked the compression? Are the spark plugs getting wet? I didn't understand what you were saying about gas pedal and engine dragging. Thanks for coming to Just Answers. Jim!!!

I hope I have helped to resolve your problem. I am checking to see if I can assist with any thing else today, or clarify my answer to you.
Thanks for using Just Answers.
Dads Mechanic.