Dads Mechanic
Dads Mechanic, RV Body Repairer
Experience:  I was a rockwood camper dealer for many years from 1970 on many years Servicing motor coachs, rv's and motor homes.

I just bought a used motor home with dual wheels. It did not

I just bought a used motor home with dual wheels. It did not come with a tire jack. What would be the best jack to buy and how difficult is it to change a dual wheel?

Dads Mechanic :

Your best bet for a jack is a low profile hydrolic bottle jack about 5 to 8 ton. Diiculty in changing the the tire is just how tight the wheel nut will be, you will need a good wheel wrench or a socket,extension and breaker bar. youu should also carry wheel chocks for safety. Thanks for coming to Just Answers. Jim!!!

I hope I have helped to resolve your problem. I am checking to see if I can assist with any thing else today, or clarify my answer to you.
Thanks for using Just Answers.
Dads Mechanic.