Dads Mechanic
Dads Mechanic, RV Body Repairer
Experience:  I was a rockwood camper dealer for many years from 1970 on many years Servicing motor coachs, rv's and motor homes.
65581030

I have a 2009 motorhome Freightliner XCR chassis. Air will

I have a 2009 motorhome Freightliner XCR chassis. Air will build in system until bleeder valve pops off, but no air going into the suspension air bags. Tried releasing the brake, rolling a little way...still nothing going into suspension. Ideas?

Dads Mechanic :

Afternoon sorry for your trouble. anything happen that might have anything to do with this?

Customer:

We are a rental dealer and my tech was re-calibrating the leveling system. He "manually" dumped the air via the button on the dash. Once he re-calibrated the system the suspension wouldn't build air.

Dads Mechanic :

sounds like the releasevalve is stuck open or the leveling valve has become disconected from the axle or on the valve its self.

Customer:

wouldn't we hear air pushing out if the valve was stuck open?

Dads Mechanic :

you may but if the vale is stuck in the release mode it is closed off the air supply. i would check the neway leveling valve that is attched theframe and the rear axle. Jim!!!

Dads Mechanic :

you can probablyy use the leveling jack to get under the vehicle to check the leveling valve.

Customer:

Thank you.

Dads Mechanic :

if you need firther assistance please get back too me. Jim!!!

for thee positive rating. Jim!!!
Hi!
I hope I have helped to resolve your problem. I am checking to see if I can assist with any thing else today, or clarify my answer to you.
Thanks for using Just Answers.
Dads Mechanic.
Jim