Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

my floor started falling or the floor rotted under my tub first

Customer Question

my floor started falling or the floor rotted under my tub first i didnt know what was wrong i found out that it was not level and the water was ruinning back to bathroom now it is in hall and under my bunkbeds but you cant walk onit in bathroom im scared my comde will fall in so. I was living in it I had to move out.What can I do ? Can I fix the floor?
Susan
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 3 years ago.

Hi: Susan........Thank you for coming to Just Answer with your question. My name is Randall and perhaps I can assist you with this issue.

Yes, it can be repaired, but it may be pretty expensive. Do you know any handy person who works reasonable? And I can offer more if you can send me a photo or two of the damage OR post them to a free site like PhotoBucket and send me a link.

Hope this is helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee. No limit as to time or number of responses needed.