iflysi77, RV Mechanic
Experience:  I am the Service Manager for Baydo's RV. I have worked in the RV trade for 20+ years.

rv has no ac power inside when pluged in to ac power suppl

rv has no ac power inside when pluged in to ac power supply
Hi there I can help you with this, when you say no ac power is that no ac power to any and all outlets and microwave?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

There is no power inside the motorhome when it is plugged up to a electricial outlet but everthing works when the generator is running.

Great, we need test the power at the pole first. To just make sure the breakers are on. If that test fine we need to locate your auto transfer switch. They are usually in the same area as the rv power cord.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

power to camer is hot no power inside

Ok great, now let's find the transfer switch. Should be located pretty close to where the rv cord is located and or close to where the gen power goes.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

switch seem to be with control box with beakers and converter

What brand is your converter?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

MagneTek Power Plus 45 amp electrical rating: input 7.8 amps 120 vac 60 hz

Class CTL Panelboard - Type 1 electrical rating max. main 30 amps 120 vac

What is going on is your transfer switch is stuck. You can give it a tap when you are plugged into shore power and sometimes the relay will click over. You will need to replace it when you can. This will keep happening. When I say tap I mean on the case. Don't tap any wires or breakers. Just the case.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thanks for your help

Hey no problem, have a great day.