Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

classic: 2000 model..Bumper pull...owners manual with the trailer

My mother has a 2000 model dutchman classic 36 ft. Bumper pull. She tripped a breaker this morning that ran the a/c and the lights she didnt get an owners manual with the trailer so i searched around for a while but had no luck finding these breaker box. Any ideas on where its at?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 2 years ago.

Hi: Thank you for coming to Just Answer with your question. Sorry for the delay in someone getting to your question. I was off all day and apparently others were as well. My name is XXXXX XXXXX perhaps I can assist you with this issue.

This should have a Magnetek Power Center. About 18" square and on the floor level.

Usually in the kitchen or on the bed pedestal. Open the top portion and the breakers are on one side and the fuses on the other. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee. R.J.

Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience: RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What you are describing sounds similar to my avion, there has been a modification made in the kitchen of this dutchman to the refridgerator. The previous owners put in a full size refridgerator in this unit i am i was wondering if maybe they would have moved the electric station to make this modification, and maybe the breaker panel would be behind the fridge, i havent pulled it out yet because it is sitting about 20 inches off the floor on what i think is the return air for thr heater
Expert:  Randall replied 2 years ago.
Doubtful............that would have taken a lot of work. Look around..........dark brown and about 18" square. On the floor level. Usually on the driver's side. If this has a stand alone converter then it will be only 10" tall and about 18" wide. R.j.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you i didnt check on the bed pedastal or on the drivers side that much because it has 2 glide outs on that side but i will check the bed over thanks for the help