Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

2000 fleetwood: pace arrow,leveling jacks alarm going

Customer Question

2000 fleetwood pace arrow,leveling jacks alarm going off,jacks up but alarm says they are down,looking for a manual on this system
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 4 years ago.

Hi There!!

Thanks for Choosing Just Answer..

IF these are hydraulic jacks most likely the fluid level is below the float switch in the reservoir for the jacks. As the jacks get stored the fluid is pushed back to the reservoir. So you will need to find that tank and see if the fluid is low. The best way to find it, is run the jacks down and listen for the motor, the hydraulic tank will be right next to the pump/motor, should have a dip stick to check and with the jacks stored it should be all the way up to that port. IF these are electric jacks or you need more information please feel free to contact me with the manufacturer of the jacks as that will help. Normally this is a low fluid issue or the float switch in the tank. Also most of these hydrualic systems take dexron fluid, it will be pink or red.

Thank You!!! Please hit ACCEPT for my efforts, Positive feedback and BONUS welcomed!!!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for the response,problem solved b4 I got ur answer but still looking for a manual for this customer,but I think I'm gonna tell him to search himself,hes not the thankful type and doesnt appreciate the time I've invested in this motor home for him to go away,also contacted a local Winnebago dealer who I know but he wouldnt help me with anything or sell me an a/c cover for this unit because according to dealer this customer ripped him off in the past

Again thanks but sorry for your troubles

Expert:  Robert replied 4 years ago.

No problem at all!

Glad you got it figured out.... Got to love them type of customers...

Thanks for responding.... Robert