Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

hi there i have a a 1989 fleetwood prowler lynx rv 5th wheel,

Customer Question

hi there i have a a 1989 fleetwood prowler lynx rv 5th wheel, i need a new furnace motor, it is sqeeking when cold then it stops when warmed up, furnace works great, do you know the part number and how much it would cost for this part ?

get back to me.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 2 years ago.
Hi: Thank you for coming to Just Answer with your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX perhaps I can assist you with this issue.

I can get that for you if you give me the make and model of your furnace. It will be either and Atwood or a Suburban model. Look on the data tag. Once I have that I can supply a manual and assist you further. R.j.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok i will not be able to let you the number until this weekend, as out trailer sits on a lot, also do not know if the furnace needs to be replaced at all , it seems to work excellent, it is a 1989 fleetwood prowler lynx, how long do firnaces last do you know ?

Thanks again

Danny

Expert:  Randall replied 2 years ago.
Well, Danny...........It depends on how much use they get. And just the motor can be replaced. Bookmark this and you can come back to it this weekend. On the chance that it is an Atwood model you can go and CLICK HERE for that manual. Take a look and see if this looks like yours. All follow ups are included in our fee. R.J.
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience: RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok thanks so much.
Expert:  Randall replied 2 years ago.
You are welcome................get back to me with that information and we can sort this out for you. R.J.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi there i am back with the information ok i have a hydroflame furnace model number 8525-11 need a motor for this. i have a 1989 fleetwood prowler lynx.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 years ago.
O.K, Danny.........go and CLICK HERE for a copy of the Service Manual for this. I believe the part number is listed in the back. If not, let me know and I can grab that for you. Shop around as the price will vary. A good price is about $80 or so. R.j..
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi there can you grab me the model number ? thanks again
Expert:  Randall replied 2 years ago.

Go and CLICK HERE for the parts breakdown. R.j.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thanks for everything i got it.
Expert:  Randall replied 2 years ago.

You are welcome.........be safe!