Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

how does a room slide out work?

Customer Question

how does a room slide out work?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 4 years ago.
Hi: Thank you for coming to Just Answer with your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX perhaps I can assist you with this issue.

Some are all electric and some are hydraulic. They aren't that complex and I suspect with my help you can do this. The bigger issue might be the roof or some other expensive repair. Check that carefully or better yet, have a certified tech take a look at this for you.
It would be well worth the money and he can tell you in short order about the slide issues.
It might be just a blown fuse or something simple. If you can find out the brand of hardware I can tell you more. Follow ups are included in our fee. R.J.
Expert:  Randall replied 4 years ago.
Go and CLICK HERE for a manual on one of the more popular systems. These all work about the same on the hardware. Some have a control module and some don't. Lippert makes both all electric and hydraulic operated rooms. Please get back to me if you need more on this "down the road" as there is not really any time limit. R.J.