Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

2007 fleetwood: wiring diagrams..5th wheel..blew..tire

Customer Question

Do you have wiring diagrams for a 2007 Fleetwood Quantum365BHTS 5th wheel. I blew a tire and need to replace wireing for the pullout lights.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 4 years ago.
Hi: Thank you for coming to Just Answer with your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX perhaps I can assist you with this issue.

These are going to be tough to find...........and if you are going to have any luck with them it will be from a larger Fleetwood dealer who may have had some before they quit selling towables. Fleetwood says they kept nothing like this............hard to believe, but that is their story.

I can help you with this. Are these 12 VDC powered or AC powered lights?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
They are 12 volt lights hooked up in series to each other but I cant find the main line that supplies the bunch without destroying the walls
Expert:  Randall replied 4 years ago.
Did that get sheared off?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes. There is very little acsess to the main frame wiring underneath but I got the clearance and signal lights hooked back up. I can not find where the wire should come out for the lights inside the pullout
Expert:  Randall replied 4 years ago.
Two main ways we do this.............one is to look right at the corner of the rooms. Most come into the room at the corners. Another way I have done this is to Google the year, make and model of the coach I am looking for and find one for sale and give the owner a call and have them send me a photo or tell me over the phone what I need. Most are willing to assist in a pinch. If you look carefully these wires should be near the AC wiring as well and are usually in a harness. Most are by the rear corner. Hope that helps. R.J.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
will get down to look again as soon as it stops raining
Expert:  Randall replied 4 years ago.
O.K............get back to me if you need more. R.J.