Hi: Thank you for coming to Just Answer with your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX perhaps I can assist you with this issue.
What is the make and model of your fridge? It will be on the data tag on the inside of the box. And is this fuse in the main power center or on the control board on the fridge? Get back to me with that and I can grab a manual for you and we can track this down. R.J.
Yes.........that will do it. Are you using this on LP mode or AC mode and is the fuse in your power center or on the control board?
Yes........so if you are still blowing the fuse with the power disconnected it is a problem in the wiring from the fuse panel to the fridge. A staple may have gone through a wire or mice are another source of this problem when they chew up the wiring. If you can find it close to the power supply sometimes it isn't hard to fix. Otherwise it can sometimes be easier to rewire it. R.J.