Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

My Norcold RV 4-door refrigerator just tarted beeping LI oP.

Customer Question

My Norcold RV 4-door refrigerator just tarted beeping LI oP. It says this code means the high temperatur limit switch is open. Where is it and can I close it? What causes this.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 5 years ago.
Hi: Thank you for coming to Just Answer with your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX perhaps I can assist you with this issue.

The most common cause of this problem is out of level. Check this first. Go HERE to copy of the Service Manual and see page 9 and that will refer you to pages 7, 33, 62 and 61. Get back to me and we can pursue this. R.J.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
It has been in this spot for over one week. We have a Big Foot leveling system so are level at all times. This is not an acceptable answer.
Expert:  Randall replied 5 years ago.
It is not the only answer...........we begin with the most obvious one first. I can't see your fridge from where I sit. I don't know if you read the other possible causes or not. I suspect that calling a mobile tech is the best solution here. This format works for those who can do some basic trouble shooting and give me some input. It takes back and forth questions and answers............not a one shot deal. Please note the part right above my name.......it outlines this procedure. I will go ahead and opt out of this and let another tech take over if they have something additional to offer. R.J.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I don't want to pya $30 to be told to call a technician to come fix it. That solution I already knew I could do.
Expert:  Randall replied 5 years ago.
Did you hit "accept" by mistake? If so, then you need to alert Customer Service. R.J.