Michael Reush
Michael Reush, RV Technician
Experience:  Serving the rv industry since 1977
10974363

Super: I would like a wiring diagram to connect my Lance camper

I would like a wiring diagram to connect my Lance camper to my Super duty 2011 truck.
Category: RV
Expert:  Michael Reush replied 5 years ago.
Hi, what is the configuration of the plug on the camper? and what is on the truck, or are you trying to put the plug on the truck? ex 4way flat, 6way round,,,,,,pollack, bargman?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

On the truck there is the standard 7 pole plug that comes from the factory.

Not sure if I can just hook it up to that plug or do I have to go to the battery with a fuse assembly.

The Lance trailer has a male small plug 7 pole.

click here this is a wiring diagram............ hopefully they are wired the same way if they are the same plug,,,,,,,,,ck to see if the truck has power on the plug at the location of the 12v positive pin...............this is the charge pin,,,,,,,,,, and then jump power to the other pins on the camper plug to see if the lights come on corresponding to the wiring detail of the plug............Sometimes the truck manufacturer leaves the wire for 12v+ unhooked until you use it, follow that wire to the front hood and see if its hooked up, or you will see what you need to do to hook it up....................the line should be protected with a fuse or auto breakergraphic