Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

Where can I find a decent price on these vent lids?

Hi: Tim..........Thank you for coming to Just Answer with your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX perhaps I can assist you with this issue.

Who made this lid and what size is it? I can't get much from just the part number. Get back to me and I can assist you. R.J.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Oh sorry it's made by Winnebago and apparently they have a monopoly on their own style lids/hinges. The size is 14" x 14" but the actual size is 14 3/4" x 14 3/4" on top and botXXXXX XXXXXp is 15 1/8" x 15 1/8".
That is a new one on me.............I do know that there are about 5 styles of lids for these vents, but I think Camco makes them all. For the price they quoted you can replace the whole assy! Any chance you can attach a photo of one of yours.........especially the hinge portion. I like their unbreakable ones and they are less than $20 I think. Get back to me and lets see if there isn't another option here. R.J.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I will do that later and send you the pics. I have looked at Camco, but I'm so uncertain about the hinge fit?
Go HERE for the Winnebago Catalog............see page 101. I think these are Elixir Vents and Camco makes one for those. I suspect a call to Winnebago can clear this up. R.J.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
New style or older style Elixer?
That I don't know.............but, I think Camco makes them all. I would take one of yours with you or at least the hinge portion. I think that dealer was trying to get into your wallet some.