Power Board Resetting Procedure
1. Turn OFF the refrigerator.
2. Disconnect the following from power board:
a. 12 Vdc positive and negative wires.
b. AC power cord.
c. Solenoid gas valve wires.
d. Spark/sense electrode assembly wires.
3. Remove the power board cover.
4. Reconnect 12 Vdc positive and negative wire.
5. Turn ON the refrigerator.
6. Locate Pin 15 on 16 pin connector (P1). Pin 15 is
the empty socket to the right of the white/violet
wire on the top row. See Figure C.
7. Using an insulated jumper wire, short Pin 15 to the
power board ground lug for 10 - 15 seconds. A click
sound will indicate when the controls are reset.
See Figure C.
10. Turn OFF the refrigerator.
11. Disconnect the 12 Vdc power positive and negative
wires from the power board.
12. Install the power board cover.
13. Reconnect the following to the power board:
a. Spark/sense electrode assembly wire.
b. Solenoid gas valve wires.
c. AC power cord.
d. 12 Vdc positive and negative wires from the
14. Place refrigerator in service.
8. Turn OFF the refrigerator.
9. Turn ON refrigerator. If "n" or "no co" code
displays, repeat steps 7 - 9.
A jumper wire to short Pin 15 to ground can be made
from a six inch long insulated 22 AWG wire with a 1/2
inch of insulation stripped from each end.