Thank you for using Just Answer, I will quickly, and methodicly work through your repair needs.......Thank you.........Michael
click here here is a link to your generator, it is pdf so wait for it..........................look at page 14, there is your diagram..........Michael
Hello!Thank you for choosing Just Answer for the solution to your problem.My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am going to assist you with this.
Could I please get you to recheck your numbers - perhaps you may have misread a couple and/or got a couple switched around?
The model number 9462-1, I can not get to come up at all.
The serial number you gave,(NNN) NNN-NNNN comes up as being for a GH220 engine.
The number 303775 type 0119-01 identifies this engine as a Briggs and Stratton.
The IM-52 genset should have a model number of 860-0.
This is very strange, indeed.
Let me do some more digging.
I think I have the correct diagram now.
This is weird - your serial number indicates a GH220 engine.
Your model number says that this is not an IM-52, but an NP52G.
See if this schematic doesn't help you.
1. When you click on the link below, a new web page called 4shared will open.
2. When 4shared opens, scroll about half way down the page until you see a BLUE ‘Download Now' button on the left side.
3. Click on the BLUE ‘Download Now' button. Do not click on any GREEN buttons.
4. Clicking on the BLUE button will start a 20 second timer.
5. When the timer expires, a BLUE link that says ‘Download Now' will appear directly above the timer.
6. Click on the blue ‘Download Now' link above the timer to start the download.
Click here to download the file.