Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

Have a towlite hi-low camper 1994 noticed the cable underneath on back

Customer Question

Have a towlite hi-low camper 1994 noticed the cable underneath on back of camper is broken. I am in Nashville, TN. Is there anyone who can fix and tell me how? Thank you GCD
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 5 years ago.
Hi: Thank you for coming to Just Answer with your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX perhaps I can assist you with this issue.

Are you talking about one of the lift cables?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes i assume it runs up and across the back. can this not be fixed? when will i get an answer?
Expert:  Randall replied 5 years ago.
Yes, it can be fixed and any dealer who works on pop up campers can repair this. Many of these lift systems are made by the same company. I don't know off hand who made this one, but the cable replacement is about the same. I suspect there is more than one dealer in Nashville who works on these............if you need that then get back to me with your zip code. R.J.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
My zip code is 37062

Have you found anyone in the Nashville, TN area that can fix the cable?

Please tell me if you have no suggestions on how to get this fixed
Expert:  Randall replied 5 years ago.
I have a call in to a Keith Wunder in your area who was recommended as someone who does these on a regular basis. He called me back and can do this for you. If you want to try him the number is(NNN) NNN-NNNN The dealer I spoke to has him do theirs. Please let me know how this works out. R.J.