Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

4 button duo therm comfort control.

I have the 4 button duo therm comfort control. How do i get to zone 2? Thanks for any info. Dave
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 6 years ago.
Hi: Dave...........Thank you for coming to Just Answer with your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX perhaps I can assist you with this issue.

Go HERE for a copy of the manual on the 4 button Comfort Control which is NLA if this has taken a powder on you. The new replacement is a 5 button unit and has to have a new ceiling control box installed with it. The manual link also outlines some testing for this.
Go HERE for a copy of the complete Dometic A/C manual which is quite long and it has more information in there on the various configurations and how to set them. I would print out a copy so you have them for future use or at least Bookmark them. Lots of great information in there. And you can go HERE for a shorter manual on the testing for this. This has reset information in it as well.

Please get back to me if you need more input on this or further explanation. Follow up questions are included in our fee which is paid from your deposit upon acceptance of an answer. R.J.