gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry

My RV needs a replacement gas controller part # 37C14U-5. Where

My RV needs a replacement gas controller part # XXXXX Where can I get this part?
Is this an LP controller?What brand is it?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I "Googled" the part number and it came up as a "White Rogers" controller on an Atwood 6 gallon LP water heater. I hope this helps.

What is the water heater doing?
Here is a manual on the unit,this will help trouble shoot it as well.
Your local RV dealer or supplier will have the parts you need,here is a online site that carries the parts as well.

Edited by gene on 1/16/2011 at 6:57 PM EST
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The water heater will not stay lit. When lit it will only stay on for one use then the pilot light goes out. I have replace the thermal couple and it did not correct the problem. My assumption was to replace the controller. Your thoughts?
In the manual gives you some troubleshooting,there will be nothing wrong with the controller.Pull the pilot assembly and clean it,clean the orifice as well on the pilot assembly,use alcohol and air dry the orifice,this should take care of it.If the control valve was bad the pilot wouldn't stay lite.

Edited by gene on 1/16/2011 at 7:21 PM EST