Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

I have a 1996 Bounder RV with Powergear Manual Leveling system..kit

I have a 1996 Bounder RV with Powergear Manual Leveling system with a 500210 obsolete control pad.As I understand I need a kit #1010001131 which include new harnesses to update,does anyone know where I can get one?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 5 years ago.
Hi: Thank you for coming to Just Answer with your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX perhaps I can assist you with this issue.

Power Gear parts can be ordered through most any RV dealer. The dealer has to fax in your order. They don't accept phone orders. If you want me to double check those numbers let me sure you don't have another problem first. If you don't have one go HERE for a copy of the Power Gear manual which includes the trouble shooting section. And HERE for the upgrade information and installation instructions. I would print these out or at least Bookmark them so you can come back to them. R.J.

Edited by RANDALL on 12/8/2010 at 12:38 PM EST
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

the info you gave me I already have from and I know I'm suppose to be able to get my parts from any authorized dealer but to date I've contacted 3 and got no response from any and was hoping for a company that has good customer service and be able to get my parts at a fair price.