Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

atwood model 8525 rv furnace giving code of 1flash..blower

Customer Question

atwood model 8525 rv furnace giving code of 1flash then three second pause then one flash. blower will not start. what do i need to do?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 5 years ago.
Hi: Thank you for coming to Just Answer with your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX perhaps I can assist you with this issue.

Go HERE for a copy of the Manual for this furnace. Notice the various error code sequences. The one you describe is an air flow or limit switch error. This is usually caused by some kind of blockage in one on the air ducts or you may have a rug over one or turned one or more off. You have to leave them all open or it traps too much heat in the furnace. Turn the thermostat off to reset and check all the ducts. Mice love to build nests in these ducts and this can do this. Get back to me if you need more help with this. R.J.