Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

i have a dometic/duo therm/penguin II, model #610012.103. the

i have a dometic/duo therm/penguin II, model #610012.103. the touchpad thermostat control had to replaced with the(NNN) NNN-NNNN028 upgrade kit and the wall mounted comfort control center, part #3109228.001.
i removed the original module board and replaced it with the upgrade. upon completion, there were 2 yellow (power shed) and 2 blue (furnace) cords left from plug p6 unconnected with no reference in the installation instructions, (rev.(NNN) NNN-NNNN013), as to their disposition. i have only one unit in my rv and, after contacting Dometic tech services, was advised to "just cap them off". having completed the above, i continued to install the CCC.
i, originally, plugged the rj11 connector into the p1 port on the module board and followed the instructions for routing of the control cable connection. i hooked up power, did the required CCC reset and all i got was a display on the LED readout.
thinking that a connection may have come loose, i checked (ok) and repositioned the control cable into the p2 port. now there is nothing.
is there a pdf schematic that can be downloaded to ensure that the "polarity" is correct between the module board and CCC? or do i need to flip any dip switches to the on position when i changed the rj11 from port to port. the upgrade instructions state that the only dip switch that should be turned on is if there is an electric heat strip.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 5 years ago.
Hi: Thank you for coming to Just Answer with your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX perhaps I can assist you with this issue.

Go HERE for a copy of the DuoTherm Service Manual. This includes the wiring. This should include everything you need. This is a long manual and you may want to Bookmark this so you can come back to it at any time. Get back to me if you need more help on this.
Multiple responses are fine and expected and included in our fee which is paid from your deposit upon acceptance of an answer. Follow up questions are included as well. R.J.