Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

can you tow a VW beetle behind a motor home

Customer Question

Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 6 years ago.
Hi: Thank you for coming to Just Answer with your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX perhaps I can assist you with this issue.

As long as it has a manual transmission you can without modification. If is has an automatic transmission you have to check with the manufacturer or dealer to see if it needs a kit installed first. Those are available for many models from Remco. They allow fluid to be pumped thru the transmission when you are towing it so it isn't damaged. You also have to see if there is a base plate available for the tow bars to be attached. Blue Ox and Roadmaster are the two main companies who make these. Go to their websites to check availability. Hope this helps.......R.J.
Expert:  Randall replied 5 years ago.
Has this issue been resolved or do you still need help with it? Please let me know. R.J.