Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

How do you remove a fifth wheel slide out

how do you remove a fifth wheel slide out
Hi: Thank you for coming to Just Answer with your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX perhaps I can assist you with this issue.

This is a job that takes special hydraulic litfs so that the arms aren't bent. These rooms are heavy. If you attempt this you will need to build a platform just the same height as the room so you can slide it onto that. This height will be critical to keeping the room level. You have to take the facing off the room. Some of these are screwed on and some are brad nailed. The stops on the hardware have to be taken loose as well. If you give me the name of the company that built the room hardwared I can grab a manual for you which will come in handy. These are made by 7 or 8 different companies for the various manufacturers. The name is XXXXX XXXXX the switch or on the motor or control module if it uses one. Please get back to me if you need more help with this. Multiple responses are fine and expected and included for the same fee. R.J.
Thanks for the positive Feedback comment.........much appreciated! Please tell your friends about our service here at Just Answer. You can always ask for me by name. Most of the time I can give you a quick answer and save you a bunch of $$$ besides. R.J.