Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

1980 fleetwood prowler, 27v. Where can I get parts to fix

1980 fleetwood prowler, 27v.
Where can I get parts to fix up ol' girl? A good example would be that I need a new inner frame for the glass in the door, new exterior access covers, ceptic line end cap etc. Also need owners manual and if not included in that, info for the appliances.
Thanx for yer he'p :D
Category: RV
Expert:  al-mod replied 6 years ago.

Hi, I'm a Moderator here at Just Answer and will try to help you get an answer as you have been waiting for awhile. The response rate on Just Answer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions do go un-answered. Some of the common reasons found on some questions are:

1. The question is unclear.

2. The question price you selected is low for the complexity of the question.

3. The question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained online.

4. And sometimes, there just may not be an Expert available who feels they have the proper experience to reply.

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you.
Expert:  Randall replied 6 years ago.
Hi: Thanks for coming to Just Answer with your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX perhaps I can assist you with this. I have been on vacation for a week and just saw this question. Do you still need help with it or did you get it resolved? R.J.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Hey Randall :)

No I havn't gotten a reply yet.

Thanx.

Expert:  Randall replied 6 years ago.
The parts you describe can be purchased at most any RV store as they are not unique to this coach. Those are all made by suppliers to the industry. On the vent covers be sure you take one with you as there are about 4 or 5 different ones that look about the same but the hinges are different depending on who made them. The manual may be more difficult.
I would go HERE for on place that can help you and HERE may be another. E-bay Motors is a source as well. You might find one that someone listed on Amazon as well. I can assist you with manuals for the various appliances if you give me the make and models of what you have. These are all supplied by various manufacturers to the industry. I will watch for your post. R.J.
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience: RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.