Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

Parallax Power Component, model 6332, series 6300a.

I have a Parallax Power Component, model 6332, series 6300a. It doesn't seem to be working. How do I test it? And if it is bad, where do I get a new one?

This is a follow-up question to my original one. I don't know what to do. I don't want to pay another $15.
Jim H

Hi Again.....

I helped you on your first question, and understand you need more help. Normally you can just respond to the original question as now you have two open questions. Also so you know I do not get credit until you hit the accept button which you did not do on the original question. Now thats out of the way I can give you some troubleshooting steps.

Click HERE and it will tell you how to test the converter. IF you need a new converter click here and ask to talk to Ronnie. He really knows his stuff and he actually used to be an expert on this site and can provide you with what you will need.

IF you are still having problem please respond to this posting, do not open another question... Robert

Please hit ACCEPT for my efforts, Positive feedback and BONUS welcomed!!!

Edited by RV help for u on 9/9/2010 at 10:25 PM EST