RIP ROBERT
RIP ROBERT, R.V. TECH & MECHANIC
Experience:  35 plus years HANDS ON WORK TROUBLE SHOOTING & REPAIRS
8361237

I have a Domestic Americana Refrigerator in my trailer (10

Customer Question

I have a "Domestic Americana" Refrigerator in my trailer (10 years old). Suddenly quit working. Have AC power - "Auto Mode" light comes on but fridge does not get cold. Is there a fuse somewhere for this frige and if so where is it? Do I need a new fridge?
Category: RV
Expert:  RIP ROBERT replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
RIP ROBERT :

Hi; Can you tell me anything about the way the refrigerator was working before it went out? I believe from what you said that the coach is plugged into shore power, so that would mean the refer was running on 110 when it quite. By any chance have you checked anything or tried to check anything? It is possible that the electric heating element burned out. You have a great day. Thank you for using just answer. Thank you RIP ROBERT

Customer :

The fridge was working fine last Sunday when I left. When I arrived this afternoon fridge was not working & all food was defrosted and smelly. Are there fuses in the fridge that I can check and if so do you know where they might be?

RIP ROBERT :

Hi; If you open up the back of the refrigerator and check the two fuses on the circuit control board attached to the back of the refer. Thank you RIP ROBERT

Customer :

don't bother - this is my first experience on this site and I am absolutely not satisfied.

RIP ROBERT :

You take care, good luck. Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX