Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

Bounder..Hydraulic Leveling System quit working

Customer Question

1992 bounder 34J. Hydraulic Leveling System quit working. Like a fuse went out or something. Looked for a fuse but couldn't find one. Do you know the location of it? Or is there something else I should be looking for.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 6 years ago.

Hi There!!!

Thanks for Choosing Just Answer...

Do you know the manufacturer of the Jacks? Should say on the pad.... Are these hydraulic or electric jacks?

Thanks, Robert

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
not sure I am at work. It has 4 levers on floor next to drivers seat. I believe hydraulic since I have to ut hydraulic fluid in the reseavor under the right from tire.
Expert:  Robert replied 6 years ago.

I beleive these are HWH if you have the Joystick on the floor, I will try and get some information for you for troubleshooting, some of these have a fuse in a holder near the pump manifold but let me see if I can find what I think you have, I will respond shortly....

Thanks, Robert

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Expert:  Robert replied 6 years ago.

Click HERE and see if this is what you have, IF so it is a full troubleshooting guide and will step you through the troubleshooting procedure, HWH does a decent job. IF this is not the system please let me know when you get home, there are a bunch of manufacturers and set ups but at some point Fleetwood did use the HWH system... Hope this helps if not let me know. Also look for a fuse near the chassis battery on one of the smaller wires if you have not done so...... Robert

Thank You!!! Please hit ACCEPT for my efforts, Positive feedback and BONUS welcomed!!!!

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
know that is not the set up I have the levers are in a row left to right and control the hydraulics individually. Each jack has its own control.
Expert:  Robert replied 6 years ago.

OK What I am going to do is put this up for another expert to respond, I was hoping they were the HWH Jacks but it appears you have something else, I do not know when another expert will respond. I am hoping another expert has seen this system...

Thanks, Robert

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
should I wait online for someone to pick up and thanks for trying
Expert:  Robert replied 6 years ago.

Experts come and go I would encourage you to check back every few hours as one might respond, I will also be looking to see what you might have, and will respond if I find anything.... My goal is for you to have the best answer...

Thanks, Robert