gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry

Control module..the drivers seat and at fuse panel under the hood

Customer Question

<p>My 1999 Holiday Rambler Vacationer's HWH jacks control wont turn on HWH joystick model 200/210. Checked fuse at control module beside the drivers seat and at fuse panel under the hood but still no joy! <br />It did work before but just stopped responding to power on. What's the next likely step? <br />Also my Onan 5500 bucks and kicks the circuit breaker when I fire up my second air conditioner. It begin to vibrate and speed up eratically before the cb goes. It cant be too much load. I have just changed the governor control and the fuel pump at Cummins in Eugene, OR </p><p>My living room slideout binds so I have to push it out and in. The top sticks and now the left side sticks. Does it need realignment or what?</p><p>Thx, Wayne </p>
Category: RV
Expert:  al-mod replied 6 years ago.

Hi, I'm a Moderator here at Just Answer and will try to help you get an answer as you have been waiting for awhile. The response rate on Just Answer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions do go un-answered. Some of the common reasons found on some questions are:

1. The question is unclear.

2. The question price you selected is low for the complexity of the question.

3. The question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained online.

4. And sometimes, there just may not be an Expert available who feels they have the proper experience to reply.

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you.