Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I purchase a replacement generator for our 1996 Rialta..stator

Where can I purchase a replacement generator for our 1996 Rialta. The generator in it now, I am told, needs a new stator - which may lead to a new motor. The generac generator in it is model number 9557-5, series NP-30-G. We are located in Moorhead, MN, twin city of Fargo, ND, but would be willing to pick up a generator from your manufacturer location in Forest City, IA.
Hi: Thank you for coming to Just Answer with your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX perhaps I can assist you with this. Had you considered going to an Onan unit as a replacement? They are much better quality units. I am not sure this model is still available but will check on it for you. I did call them and it has been replace by a QP-40-G and Malstrom is the closest dealer to your location. Please get back to me if you need more help with this. Hopefully you found this helpful and that it saved you some time and money as that is my goal. R.J.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Thanks for the quick reply.

What is the list price for the Onan QP-40-G?

What are its dimensions?

How much does it weigh?

They wanted you to contact the dealer for that.........I did ask and got referred there. I sure would check out an Onan unit as they have a good reputation and lots of service centers if you ever need one. We don't really have a good Generac tech on here right now. Just not as many of those out there. Please let me know what they say so I can make some notes for my records. R.J.
Thanks for the positive Feedback comment.........much appreciated! Please tell your friends about our service here at Just Answer. You can always ask for me by name. Most of the time I can give you a quick answer that can save you a bunch of money and save you having to make and appointment to get into a dealer. Just Bookmark this page and you can come back to it at any time. R.J.