gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

1993 fleetwood: locate the water pump controller..hood..trip

Customer Question

1993 fleetwood pace arrow. i need to locate the water pump controller which was supposed to be located by the main w.p. switch in the main control panel in the range hood. wherever it is it has been hot due to the pump having froze up on a trip last winter. i need to find it and repair the circut. the pump was thawed and is fine but there is weak voltage at the connection for the pump. fin# XXXXX

controller # XXXXX diagram F97-0002
THANKS BILL
Category: RV
Expert:  gene replied 4 years ago.
The last one I had was under the kitchen cabinet drawers,some models are under the fridge behind the breaker panel,if your unit has this in it.look here and let me know.
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience: 28 yrs exp in the industry
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
HI GENE
I still haven't located this controller. I looked all around the cabinets and drawers. I also checked behind the electricle panel like you suggested. If I look any deeper I will have to remove the built in microwave oven to chase the wire from the main panel switch. By the way what does this pump controller look like how big is it how can I positively identify it when I do find it?
Expert:  gene replied 4 years ago.
Do you have access under the fridge?
Here is what it looks like,it should be close to one of the switches or the pump itself.
let me know.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
HI GENE
I HAVE ALREADY BEEN BENEATH THE REFRIGERATOR THE ELECTRIC PANEL IS THERE. WHAT I MIGHT DO TOMORROW IS FOLLOW THAT LOAD LINE FROM THE PUMP BACK TOWARDS THE KITCHEN TO SEE IF I RUN INTO IT. IT HAS TO BE IN THAT KITCHEN AREA BECAUSE IT REALLY STUNK WHENEVER IT GOT HOT ON ME LAST WINTER. I MAY HAVE TO GET BEHIND THAT MICROWAVE.I LET YOU KNOW IF I FIND IT TOMORROW. BILL
Expert:  gene replied 4 years ago.
Ok,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
HI GENE
WELL I FINALLY FOUND IT AND THANKS FOR THE PICTURE AND INSTRUCTIONS. IT WAS LOCATED IN THE LAST PLACE THAT I WOULD THINK OF. BIT STILL IN A VERY CONVIENENT LOCATION.
PICTURE THIS ON THE DRIVERS SIDE ABOUT THE MIDDLE IS THE REFER STOVE SINKS AND DRAWERS AND THE FRONT FURNACE IS BENEATH THE STOVE. THERE IS A COLD AIR INTAKE FOR THE FURNACE LOCATED JUST BENEATH THE OVEN ON THE STOVE.AFTER I REMOVED THE REGISTER GRATE THERE IT WAS AS PRETTY AS YOU PLEASE SCREWED DOWN TO THE FLOOR.
HA HA GOOD JOB BILL
Expert:  gene replied 4 years ago.
Thats where they normally are is under galley cabinets,sometimes even on the wall,I think it depends on which day of the week it is and which person is working that day,it makes our job interesting......