Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

i get a specifications and owners manual?

Customer Question

i have a 1999 rexhall rexair motorcoach. where can i get a specifications and owners manual?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 7 years ago.
Hi: Thanks for coming to Just Answer with your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX perhaps I can assist you with this. Rexhall does it differently than most. If you go HERE you can access the page with all their suppliers and you click on what you need from each one. You might contact them directly to see if they have manuals, but I haven't had any input about that. I can also supply most service manuals when you need one for a repair.
Don't accept this unless you find that it was helpful........and get back to me if you need more. R.J.
Expert:  Randall replied 7 years ago.
You can call(NNN) NNN-NNNNand ask for "Alex" and he can fix you up with one for $15. I have made a note in my files for next time...........R.J.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
hi randall...let me call and see if he has what i need. i had already visited rexhall's site and did not find any available downloads. i understand that getting an original might be a challenge.
Expert:  Randall replied 7 years ago.
I spoke to him and he told me that he can fix you up for $15. Let me know how it goes. R.J.