Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

,Coachman Royal Deluxe 5th Wheel, slide out tract gear diagram?

Customer Question

Where or how can I get a ,Coachman Royal Deluxe 5th Wheel, slide out tract gear diagram?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 6 years ago.
Hi: Thanks for coming to Just Answer with your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX perhaps I can assist you with this. I need to know who made your slide room hardware. These are made by 4 or 5 companies for the various RV manufacturers. The name may be on the switch plate or on the control module. You also may have a manual for the operation in with your coach manuals. Many Coachmen systems are made by Power Gear. Get back to me and I can get this for you. R.J.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Randall, on the switch plate is RBW Industries, Inc.
Expert:  Randall replied 6 years ago.
For some reason they don't have tech manuals online like most of the other manufacturers. Go HERE for their website and contact information. You can go HERE for the LCI slideout manual which is very similar in the way it is designed. It may help you to see how it is put together. Let me know what they say and if there is another place for manuals for their systems. R.J.