Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

what is the cost off replace rubber roof on a 5th wheel t

Customer Question

what is the cost off replace rubber roof on a 5th wheel trailer
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 6 years ago.

Hi There!!!

Thanks for Choosing Just Answer...

This will probably be a good amount of labor so you will want to call around and get some prices in your area. It can be quoted per foot and normally that is about an hour per foot plus material. So if a shop charges 75 a hour you are looking at 1,950 for just the labor. Some shops will also make quotes on how many hours this can be done in also. You are probably looking at around 20 hours maybe a little more if any damage has occurred under the rubber membrane. It might cost more then what the unit is worth but most shops will give you a free quote. My area the rate is about 65 to 100 an hour so you can save allot if you get a lower rate.. The material will also cost you a pretty penny and a shop will mark the price up and you can expect to pay another 500 to 1K depending on any damage.

Thank You!! Please hit ACCEPT for my efforts, Positive feedback and BONUS welcomed!!!

Edited by RV help for u on 4/19/2010 at 11:57 PM EST