Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

A LIST OF VEHICLES THAT CAN BE FLAT TOWED BEHIND..motor home

I HAVE 2 QUESTIONS
I NEED A LIST OF VEHICLES THAT CAN BE FLAT TOWED BEHIND A MOTORHOME
ALSO WE HAVE WATER STAINS INSIDE ON THE ROOF OF OUR MOTORHOME - HOW DO WE GET RID OF THE STAIN- THANKS DONNA
Hi: Thanks for coming to Just Answer with your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX perhaps I can assist you with this. I can get you a list of toads.........what is the material on the ceiling? Fabric or something else? Get back to me and I will help you resolve this.
R.J.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

HI RANDALL,

IT IS SOME TYPE OF FABRIC AND THE STAIN IS JUST WATER STAINS AND WHAT ABOUT THAT LIST OF FLAT TOWED VEHICLES - DONNA

Go HERE for a site that will give you all the suggests dingy vehicles for each year shown. Click on each year to see which ones they recommend. Be sure you check the towing specs for your coach to be sure how much you are allowed and if the hitch you have is adequate. I recommend Blue Ox tow bars and Roadmaster braking equipment if you need something like that. Oxyclean is the best product I have found for getting the stain off the cloth. Dab it on and then use a shop vac to dry it. It may take a few times to get it out. Be sure you have the leak fixed first. IF you found this information helpful, please hit the ACCEPT tab so I get credit for assisting you. It is the only way I get compensated for my time. All the best, R.J.

Edited by RANDALL on 4/7/2010 at 7:01 PM EST
Thanks for the positive Feedback.......much appreciated! Please tell your friends about our service here at Just Answer. Best2u, R.J.